Insight Report Writer
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Insight Report Writer
Job Type: We are looking for Part Time, Contract (20 – 25 hours/week) and Full Time Employees
Location: Home Office
Experience: Two to five years experience in product marketing or sales with a focus on technical writing
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Eigenworks works with its clients to deliver honest and accurate buyer intelligence. We interview our clients’ customers using our trademarked Buyer As Hero™ approach to get the real story behind buyer decisions. Using these insights and drawing on a decade of experience and thousands of buyer conversations, we provide B2B product companies with strategic guidance on how to improve customer success and sales win rates.
Eigenworks clients include industry giants such as Oracle and Cisco, mid-size companies such as Blackbaud and Return Path, and rocketship startups including Gainsight and Toast. We are growing, and we are looking to fill this position as soon as we can.
The Role: We have an exciting opportunity for Insight Report Writers to join our growing team. This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a high growth company where you can set your own schedule. The primary goal for this position is to help our clients understand the voice of the buyer. This role is responsible for producing analytical reports that provide our technology industry clients with insights into how their buyers are making business decisions. The successful incumbent will be a content marketer with a technical bent. They will be creative and possess the ability to write reports that are persuasive and compelling. They will enjoy data and working with that data to tell a story.
We are looking for people who are looking for a part time contract position, who are able to give us approximately 20 – 25 hours per week, however there is opportunity for growth if you are interested. And we are also looking for people who are interested in a full time position. You can work from your home office with occasional travel to the office or work out of our beautiful office in downtown Guelph.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Insight Report Writer is responsible for:
- Developing Insight reports based on understanding of client goals, specific knowledge of the decision being analyzed and thorough analysis of interview transcripts and audio recordings
- Developing and communicating analysis and insights based on information gathered
- Creating and maintaining coded databases of buyer insights based on data gathered
- Ensuring reports align with corporate templates and formatting
- Developing and refining the research focus for client projects based on needs expressed by the client
- Identifying and implementing improvements to report templates and presentation materials
For this position we require:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related discipline
- Two to five years experience in a similar role; a background in marketing (product management) or sales is a good fit
- Superb writing skills and a journalistic flair for presenting information in a compelling manner
- The ability to absorb large quantities of information gathered through interview transcripts, extract the most important insights and express them clearly and succinctly
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce skills are an asset
- Demonstrated time management skills, organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Curiosity, flexibility, enthusiasm and a dedication to meeting deadlines
- Self starter who is able to work independently with limited supervision and who also enjoys collaboration with other team members
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience with customer research, familiarity with the B2B environment and software companies are assets for this role
If you have a passion for writing and for working with industry-leading technology companies we would love to hear from you.
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Eigenworks is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted 28 days ago